Entertainment Blog Directory

Saturday, February 7, 2009

BRRR!

It's cool tonight! No where near how cold it has been though, thankfully!

Tomorrow, I'll be palpating the bred does, hoping to feel a few babies kicking around in there! I'm also going to be attempting to breed a few first timers. That's always fun >.<

I'm also hoping to take some pictures of my new additions! I have several senior animals that need to be listed on the website, or have their pictures updated.

The Belgian Hares will be breedable at the end of this month! EEEEEEEK! I'm so excited, I really hope everything goes well! The interest is definitely up in this area, so we can hope that the babies all turn out nice- and that there will be plenty of them! It's an excellent matchup- Bandit and Jasmine compliment each other almost perfectly! EEK! But I'm getting ahead of myself, as usual.

Bluebelle, the former house doe, now has her nestbox- she's due soon, after losing her first litter, so I hope she has a successful litter this go round!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: