Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mixed Feelings

Keep's Dreamer had two babies on the wire yesterday. I think she had trouble with both- the first may have been a hard birth and then the second was hours behind the first in delivery.

I'm sad that we had another two dead babies. However- she at least kindled! So, while I'm sad, I'm hopeful for the future litters.

Dreamer is a small doe, but so cute! I'm sending her mom to NJ, so I'm really hoping I'll get a healthy litter out of her.

I've got to go look at the animals in the barn and figure out who to take to the show this weekend. I'm wanting to give the usual suspects a break if they aren't bouncing back condition wise. The other part of me says "Nooooo, take them! They'll have a month before the next show."

We'll see. I know I've got two shaded bucks that will be coming with me. I don't know who else beyond that.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

1 comment:

TLR said...

Sometimes it is the the difficult situations that keeps us going. They make us keep on trying. I pray that you have many nest boxes filled with fantastic babies.

All the best at the show!