Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, March 13, 2009

How Sweet- and other ramblings

Tim bought a long, fluorescent light for the rabbitry, and a sunlight simulating tube bulb for it. It was a gift out of the blue and he had it up and waiting for me when I got home from work. How sweet!

Hopefully, this will work better than the other sunlight bulbs we've tried!

The weather is back to cool and it's threatening to rain. Will I never get my hutch put together?! *sigh*

None of the does with nestboxes took. Big shock there, right?! I know I'm shocked.

We're back on Purina Advanced Nutrition, which I sometimes refer to as "Purina Show" or "Purina Blue Bag". I was really, really, really not impressed with long term results on Fibre3. Unfortunately, unless your rabbit is obese, I'd avoid it.

Show season gears up soon and I'm SO THRILLED!! I'm hoping Blug Bag can get my rabbits back in to at last a competitive condition before the 21st. I'm not sure they will be where I want them to be, but it's worth a shot! I'm back on track and feeling more confident :).

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: