Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, March 9, 2009

Holland Herd Announcement

I'm going to sell out most of my hollands. Available at the NC State Convention will be:

Keep's Roswell- black tort senior buck. Out of Nature Trail lines, perfect shoulders, very small buck, but well put together.

Keep's Salsa- siamese sable senior doe. Out of Lil Bit Farms and Mary lines, goes back to THF-Saynora. Nice bucky head, chews on herself, would make an excellent brood doe.

HF's Bartholamew- GC broken tort sr. buck. GORGEOUS rabbit, competes well, throws nice offspring, loves to breed. Quality Herd Buck

Saynora's Patience- blue tort sr. doe. Beautiful doe with a nice bucky head. I forget if she's just Saynora or a THF-Saynora rabbit. On hold for first option for Billi, but could be available.


Three other does have already been placed, pending litters. May have another Nature Trail doe available, haven't made up my mind yet.

Please email me if you're interested in any of these rabbits, I'll provide more information and pictures :).

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: