Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bunny Money

I look around for a ton of ways to make a little extra "bunny money". With my feed at $16 a bag and hay at $10 a bale for anything decent, I've gotta figure something out!

I'm going to share a few sites I enjoy. If you want to sign up, GREAT, I'd love it if you'd use the links I'm going to post, as in some cases I get referral credits. If you don't want to sign up, that works too!

I recommend not using your main email account. I have a special account just for survey sites and things like that :).

Cash Crate is the newest one I've found. You can do point related offers to be redeemed for gift cards or other prizes, or do the offers for CASH. You can also do two surveys a day. I figure points work just as well as cash- if I save $20 at Walmart with a gift card, it's the same as $20 in my pocket (or in the pocket of the feed store guy).

Swag Bucks is another goodie. You use them to search through (instead of google, yahoo, etc.) You get the same results, but sometimes you win "Swag Bucks". These can be redeemed for gift cards or other prizes as well. Again- $5 free on Amazon is $5 in my pocket!





Send Earnings (click the banner above) is one I personally love- the $50 check I got from them may have something to do with that though. You get 5 cents per email you click on- that's literally all you have to do. You can do other offers through them and get money (Definitely check out the completely free offers!), or do daily surveys and it's great when you get your check in the mail.

I'm being summoned to work on dinner- I may be able to add to this in the future :)

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love these survery sites you posted here, I joined both sendearnings and cash crate, they're so easy and fast and it's definitely a very good way to earn some extra bunny money! There's potential to make quite a good chunk of change on these sites, definitely my favorite websites now!

Thanks for posting!