Entertainment Blog Directory

Saturday, July 10, 2010

More barn news and updates

Ugh, we've hit a bit of a snag with the barn- for a lot of frustrating reasons, the electricity won't be hooked up to the barn until next Saturday.

ERUGH! I'm in a mood about it, I can tell ya.

We got some Thompson's Water Seal today and I'm hoping to get it on the floor of the barn tomorrow. That way, it has time to dry completely and of course, the barn will have plenty of time to air out before the electricity is hooked up.

It's so hot, it seems like all the rabbits are molting right now- maybe I can talk Tim in to spending Friday helping me scrub down cages so they'll be squeaky clean when they go in to the new area.

Saturday is the Taylorsville Night Show- it'll be so great to get back to showing!

The little peanut finally died. It's kind of a relief, to be honest. It's been rough going out there day after day, wondering if today will be the day.

I don't have any more does due until the first part of August. I guess I need to get out there and breed a few more.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: