Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HOORAY!

We just got a call- the new barn will be here bright and early Thursday morning! I'm so excited- though of course, that is supposed to be the hottest part of the week, with temperatures soaring to a crisp (and I mean burnt) 98 degrees.

We'll be getting a small AC window unit for the rabbitry tomorrow.

I can't wait! It will be so nice to have everyone out of the garage and in to their own place.

I would so love to have a barn opening party- surely I can talk friends across the country in to dropping their plans and racing out here on Thursday for the ribbon cutting ceremony and a grand walk through- right?

Right?

Guess that may be a little far to travel. Hm.

Pictures will be coming as soon as it's set up! :D.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

3 comments:

April @ Scrambled Eggs said...

I don't live that far away. I would come. ;)

LilBitFarms said...

I wish I could attend! CONGRATS!!! Can't wait for pics! :)

Keep said...

April, you are so welcome to come up on Thursday!! :D