Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 2: Indecision

I'm so torn-

I've had a LOT of folks offer a lot of very good advice, whether by posting it on facebook, emailing me, pming me, what have you.

In the course of the help, there has been a good amount of advice on which herbs to use and several other plans of "attack".

Several folks have also talked to their various vets, or vets they know of. We've received several opinions, varying from "leave her alone and let her have them" to "try to get her to miss".

So I'm not sure what to do- I think I am going to continue on my course to get her to miss. If I palpate her positive, then I may have to just hope for the best and let her have them, but until I can palpate them, I think I'm going to continue to do everything in my power to have her miss.

We're in the midst of a search for Lavender. I thought I had found some at Lowes the other day, but of course they were sold out! I'm planning on trying another one today.

Thank you so much to everyone for the support.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: