Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sadness

Wow, a sad day in the rabbitry.

WWR Rice Ball tanked her very first litter and scattered four babies across the wire. Tim found 3 on the ground and one in another rabbit's cage. *sigh*

Next, KLC's Pick of the Litter turned out to be a FUZZY HOLLAND! Gar, he's going to be for sale. He's a beautiful broken siamese sable buck and I've "affectionally" named him SunofaBeach because I'm upset he sprouted wool lol.

My Nationals sales animals are almost all spoken for- which is another sadness. They are beautiful animals and I'm going to be sad to see everyone go.

The good news is, Greensboro is only 2 weeks away! I can't wait to see my friends, deliver a few bunnies and hopefully show well! I need my guys to finish up on their molts, because we're rapidly approaching JW Nationals time!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: