Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, March 26, 2010

Erugh

I'm sick. So I apologize for not really posting much here lately.

We're BACK to cold weather for now. Joy joy joy.

I am going to have 3 pet woolies available the week after Easter. Probably will have gorgeous type, but they are martenized pointeds, which means they would be a LOT of trouble to breed to get the correct color and are unshowable. I would consider letting one go to a brood home, but only to a responsible breeder who can tell me what they plan to do with that color.

Otherwise- petting them out unpedigreed :). So if you want a beautiful JW pet, let me know.

National entries are due REALLY soon. EEEEEEEEEEEK. I can't believe it. I'm freaking out a little bit, but I think I have a few decided on.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: