Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, March 15, 2010

JW Sweeps!

The Jersey Wooly Sweepstakes have been updated- I'm shocked and overjoyed to see that I'm currently #6 Overall in Open! WOW.

That amazes me, I've said 100 times we have an incredible quality here in NC- even judges have commented that the level of competition among the woolies that show here is outstanding and some of the nicest they've seen. I am so happy to show against the folks I do- they inspire me to breed harder and cull harder. I know I'm going to have to, to have a chance against what other folks bring to the tables! :)

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Congrats Keep!! Your rabbits are stunning, true quality! :)

LilBitFarms said...

Congrats Keep! It's well deserved :)

Julie said...

Congrats!!