Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, March 29, 2010

No work tomorrow!

HOORAY! I finally don't have to work tomorrow!

This is going to give me time to go over my herd and make my nationals entries- just in the nick of time!

I'm also planning a few breedings- I had hoped a self doe of mine would be in condition to show at Nationals, but since I can't get her to EAT, she's out of condition. Yes, I've tried pretty much everything to get her to eat, and I do mean everything. Hopefully breeding her will jump start her metabolism.

I also have a few cages I need to scrub down :D.

I promised pictures on a few potential sale animals to two breeders, so I've got to rope Tim in to helping me with that. I can't wait, pretty soon I am going to have a TON of empty cages- just in time for litters to start being born!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: