Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Learning New Things

This is a very old blog I started and never finished---- I thought I'd post it now anyway, just because it's a good reminder to me that I don't know as much as I think I do sometimes :).

I'm always learning new things- and I love it! It helps keep my ego in check :P.

Some of the things I've learned recently about rabbits-

English Spots can have solid babies, marked babies (what you're hoping for) and charlies! I had no idea!

English Angoras are shown in "Colored" and "White". Not to mention, "white" encompasses REW, BEW and pointed!

If you use a blower on your wooled breeds- this weird white powder comes out- even if you only miss 1 day of blowing!

Belgian Hares come in Black, Black & Tan and White, as well as Red! You just may have to go overseas to find them!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry


1 comment:

Whitney said...

yep very interesting facts there! there are a few black and tan hares in the US. :) also checkered giants and rhinelanders have charlies and sports too.. although Imaybe biased but the harlequi sports rhinelanders have are the cutest ;)