Entertainment Blog Directory

Saturday, October 3, 2009

California, here we come!

We're OFFICIALLY HEADED TO CONVENTION! I'm so excited. We're offering transport to and from Convention- $25 a hole per way. This holds true for dwarf breeds, I don't have the carriers for larger breeds. I *can* adjust the hole size, but this will result in larger fees.

I'm so thrilled and so unprepared. We've got to book flights, a hotel, figure out who to enter and figure out how we're going to ship the animals.........not to mention the packing!

I can't wait though. We've decided we will attend JW Nationals in Kentucky, but will probably end up missing the Minnesota Convention- that is, unless we hit the lottery.

I'll probably end up picking up a few extra days at work now and again to help finance the trip- it's going to be VERY expensive, but well worth it in the end.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

3 comments:

Whitney said...

yay!!! congrats keep, that is SO exciting!! :) :)

LilBitFarms said...

AWESOME!! Have some fun for me :(

Katie said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!