Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a little update

I'm doing a quick update via my laptop in sunny Nashville TN! I'm out here with my sister in law, who is at a conference. I'm just bumming along to keep her from being lonely or otherwise overly stressed out.

So far, Nashville reminds me a lot of Louisville KY, where Convention was held in 2008. I expect to see signs for the Derby Museum, or to meet up with Katie & Susie at any given point in time. It's a bit of disappointment to think it'll be over a year until I can attend the next Convention.

At home, I've got two does due- Pokey, my first breeding age Barbi baby, and Arabella, one of my Wooligans does. I'm hoping Arabella gives me a nice big litter this go round, it will probably be her last litter here with me.

I updated my sales page, though I have others that need to be moved out. I need to make my final decision on Barbi's youngest litter. I also need to get down to the nitty gritty on Little Mama's litter. SEVEN babies I have to choose from and I know I can't keep them all!

So that's really all that's going on with me. We're starting to see the field mice because of the low temperatures, so it's time to get aggressive with them- I'll tell you about that later!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: