Entertainment Blog Directory

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Barn and Babies

Nova kindled two beautiful babies and a peanut.  She had a gorgeous marked broken black and a solid black. I am hoping for does, but the way my luck has been running, these will both be bucks.   I am still waiting on Snow, Bahama and Muse (Muse is now overdue and probably didn't take).

I have decided to completely rearrange my barn.  I plan on permanently removing at least another two stackers (which will be for sale along with some single holes once I finally get pictures).  

I've also decided on a few more rabbits that will be for sale, along with a "?" list where I need to commit to either keeping them or not.  After Nationals, it's very definitely going to look a little bare in the barn!

Oh well, it just makes more room for new babies.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: