Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hickory Show

The Hickory Show as Saturday.  For the first time ever, we a.) had it in Hickory, not in Taylorsville and b.) had it in a Tractor Supply.

Having it in the back storage room of the Tractor Supply was...interesting.  I was expecting much more of a pet crowd to come in and browse around but they really didn't.  I did pet out one of my unshowable brokens (no butterfly), but that was about it.

We had Bill Whaley in Show A.  A lot of my animals placed well under him, but I was completely surprised when he chose BL's Isis as BOB and Keep's Tribute as BOSB.

In show B, Tribute again took BOSB and the judge told me that if he'd had a little more coat he would have taken BOB.

I was thrilled.  Tribute is my last Tryon buck ever born, so he's extra special to me.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: