Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, October 3, 2011

Avoiding the Unavoidable

I've been trying to avoid the unavoidable- deciding my entry list for Convention.  It's due by October 11th though and my goal is to get it in by the 7th, in case I have problems with it.

Eurgh.

I decided to start out by just listing everyone that I think would have a good placement at Convention.  My list is at 16 who are of a good age to show and have at least a fighting chance of having a coat on by then.   Just a fighting chance, I'm not expecting all 16 to be primed, but a few of my juniors have too much wispy baby coat to warrant going to Convention.

16.  At $14 an entry, that's not going to happen.

I'll probably go over the list more seriously tomorrow.  Two of the animals will probably be sales bucks, but to be honest, I'm not sure how much I want to deal with sales animals once in the showroom.  It can kind of be a huge pain in the butt.

A few of the animals on my list are in the same class.  I try to avoid this as much as possible, showing no more than 2 per class at Convention.  This will help me narrow my list, but first I have to decide who are my top choices in each class!

Ugh.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: