Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fairview Show-

I had such a fantastic day at the Fairview Show.  Even though it's 3 hours away, this show is always so much fun and the trophies are FANTASTIC!  Hand crafted pottery- love it!

Show A:

I had a great show in Show A.  Keep's Bashful took BOG self, Keep's Puzzle took BOSG self, Keep's Little Comment took BOG shaded and Keep's Muse took BOSG shaded.  The judge honored me by saying the best two rabbits on the table were the BOG Self and the BOG shaded.  Keep's Little Comment ended up taking Best of Breed!

Show B didn't go quite as well, though Keep's Heart Throb took BOG shaded and Keep's Muse took BOSG and ended up winning BOSB!

There was a fair show in Winston Salem today, but I don't like showing two days in a row if I can avoid it.  I like to sleep in and rest on the second day, especially since I have to go to work on Monday.  I think I made the right decision- it was cold today! The rabbits seemed to appreciate hanging out and relaxing today as well.

The next show is in two weeks, then two weeks past then is Convention! EEK!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: