Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Still Waiting

Well, the one wooly doe has still not kindled, despite making a hay nest. I'm suspecting that she's reabsorbed her litter. Ahh well, I guess I'll rebreed her in a day or two.

In GREAT news though, my little sable point wooly doe is NESTING! She and two others are due the 18th-19th, and she's the first to start preparing. I'm hoping for a nice big litter that will maybe include some more sable points! She's bred to my darling Tryon. :).

One of the other does is a first timer and the other is having her last litter here for me- bred to her half brother, who is also going to be for sale at Nationals time.

So, hoping these three litters go well! I need an experienced lady to foster, just in case the first timer doesn't do so well.

AHHH I just realized I have several girls that need to be bred. In this cold?! Yeah right.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: