Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jersey Wooly Nationals Sales Notification-

I'm doing something I don't normally do...

I've had a fair number of folks emailing me, asking about stock for sale at JW Nationals and to be kept in mind for this, that and the other...

So for the first time, I'm going to be keeping... not really a waiting list, but more of a first notification list. Notification list folks get the first info on the sales animals, before they are posted on the blog and on my website.

It will be first come, first serve though, everyone on the notification list will get the info at the same time.

Please email me at enslavedbybunnies @ hotmail.com (remove the spaces before and after the @) and let me know if you'd like to be on the notification list.

Thanks!
-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: