Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, February 29, 2008

Photoshoot

Okie dokie guys, I promised you pictures and dang it- you're getting pictures!


Keep's Forest: Junior Jersey Wooley:

"Hey woman, it's windy out here and I do not like it!""You want me to pose? Nahhhh I need to stretch a little..."
"Put me up, I'm tired of you bothering me!"

My mini lop buck & jersey wooley buck living in harmony. My only two babies right now!

Keep's Gorgeous. She's got a nestbox in, cross your fingers!

Rumfelt's Knight, Solid Senior Buck- he's for sale! :) ;)

My buddy SBB's Jimmy. Excuse his cage, I was about to take him out to clean it. *blush*


Well, there you guys go! Just a few of the many, many pictures I took today. Not really website worthy, but it was fun taking them anyway :).

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: