Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, February 18, 2008

Our Surprise Arrives!

Thanks to transporting by Malena and the generosity of Cindy- our new breed has arrived!

Are you ready?

Can you handle it?

Am I about to blow your mind?


It's English Angoras!

This is Gracie, a black senior doe. She has 1 leg :).



This is Blizzard, our REW sr buck, being molested by one of the dachshund puppies.



They received the "puppy cut" treatment about a week before they arrived. I can't wait to see them in full puffy glory!

I plan on breeding them as soon as I can get the doe to lift! Please let me know if you're interested in a baby or in wool when they are sheared :).

These little guys are so fun- they have great personalities. They were even able to not murder the puppies who wanted to chew on the new toys. I've never seen such tolerant rabbits!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Those are soo stinking adorable! I can't wait to see what their babies look like!