Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jersey Wooly Sell Out- courtesy listing

As most of you know, I sold most of my herd a couple of months ago....I only kept the best of the best...now again, I am offering what I have left for sale due to personal reasons. This is a ONE time shot (meaning if they don't sell by friday of this week 3/4/2011) they will no longer be offered for sale. This is also a package deal only!

BL'S Mellow-REW senior doe (she is reg. and has 5 legs) been shown in youth nice doe and great mother
BL'S Ruby-REW senior doe (13 legs) great show doe and excellant mother--has one baby on her now from TB'S Rickie
BL'S Gone Cajun-Black doe.Show wonderful nice head and ear (5 legs)
BL'S Widit- Smoke pearl doe senior has never been shown (lays flat on the table) but has a wonderful head and ear
BL'S Kuluha-black tort senior doe...never been shown
TB'S Rickie-REW senior buck (11 legs) producer of many champions and still shows great himself
McKie's Kacycee Q-Broken tort senior buck ( 3 legs) produces show quailty babies and still shows well himself

I also have 2 36 X 36 english lop cages, 1-6 hole stacker and 6 24 x24 single cages all with pans.
I am asking $750.00 for everything and would be willing to deliver to NC, SC or VA for an extra $100.00

I WILL NOT SEPERATE ANY OF THIS...IT ALL HAS TO GO TOGETHER AND MUST TAKE PLACE BY 3/4/2011.


Thanks,

Brandi

If you are interested in Brandi's sell out, please let me know and I'll put you in contact with her!


Brandi is also offering transport! She will move anything, living (goats, chickens, rabbits, dogs, etc) or any stationary items (cages, furniture, etc). She's asking reasonable rates!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Is it only the equipment that needs to sell together or does EVERYTHING including the bunnies go together?

Keep said...

She wants to sell everything listed together at one time.