Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bunny Babies

The adorably cute shaded marten babies are no longer adorably cute. Nope, they are moving in to the 4 week old range. Soon they will be 5 weeks and 6 weeks and they don't be nearly as adorable or chunky as they were when they were just tiny balls of rabbit with itty bitty little ears.

I guess it's all part of growing up.

My next does aren't due until April. That's nice, it gives me a bit of a baby-break and I have an opportunity to grow some out before I have to make decisions on who is going to stay and who won't.

With the weather so nice yesterday. I got a few more ladies bred. I am not sure what was going on, but three of the four were VERY vocal when I picked them up, grumbling and grunting. I know they must have been chewing those bucks out, because it continued on in the cages. Bizarre! One I know is a bit of a chatterbox, but the other two are usually very quiet and polite.

I've got some good pairings going on, I can't wait to see what this produces!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: