Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Apron

I did something in Taylorsville I've never done before- I wore an apron around.

At the last Sandhills show, Keep's Basheba took BOB, which earned me a nice little white apron, with "BOB" on it and the name of the show. So, I decided what the heck, it's nice, and I usually come home covered in fur. I'll wear it this go round.

Man, am I glad I did!

It started out when I picked up my broken black junior mini lop buck from the table- he'd just taken his class, and managed to pee ALL OVER ME! What the heck rabbit? No idea where it came from, but it wasn't the only time that apron saved me!

Fast forward a few hours- I'm standing with Joni taking a look at her cutie holland babies. She puts down her black buck, on the table with her little tort doe and he takes that as a sign to spray- he manages to hit her, AND me- again, saved by the apron!

It also accumulated the bits of wool one tends to get when holding woolies.

At the end of the day, my poor little white apron was a distinct shade of light yellow! I hope it comes clean in the wash! However, I think I'm going to invest in another one- after all, if I hadn't had it Saturday, the day would have been distinctly LESS pleasant!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: