Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sad Start

It's been a sad start to the year.  All the litters born on New Years day were either scattered on the wire or born dead.  I'm just waiting now on one last first-timer and I don't hold out much hope that her litter will go smoothly.

I won't be rebreeding right away because the timing of the litters would be bad.  It will have to be mid-January before I even consider trying again.

Hopefully the show this weekend will go a little better! I'm taking out some of my favorite juniors and newly-turned seniors.  Some, like Tequila Mockingbird, Coalminer and Catching Fire, only need a single senior leg to grand out.  Since Mockingbird and Fire are both in the same class, this should be interesting!

I'm looking forward to seeing my bunnies friends.  It's been entirely too long!  However, I am most definitely not looking forward to getting up at the crack of dawn.  The things we do for rabbits.

I'm going through the herd now to figure out what I'll be bringing for sale.  With so many babies running around, I need to make some space.

-Kristen

No comments: