Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NC State ARBA Representative

I realized I never posted the official news here on the blog!

A few weeks ago I got a message from our current District 9 Director, Dr. Jay Hreiz.  He let me know that I had been nominated to be a representative to ARBA from the state of North Carolina.  I was absolutely shocked by the unexpected honor and of course I accepted the responsibility.

As a representative, I will keep in close contact with our D9 Director.  Part of this correspondence includes keeping him informed of legislation here in North Carolina that could impact our hobby, as well as sharing with him accolades breeders have won, youth contest results, Breed or Opposite wins on a National level, deaths of ARBA members here in North Carolina, etc. 

I look forward to taking on this new role and I hope that those of you reading this who are located in North Carolina will support me with sharing any concerns you have, as well as information such as I have listed above.

-Kristen

No comments: