Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Rabbit Breeders Prayer

"The Rabbit Breeders Prayer"
By William Jerry Ayers

GOD, grant me the gift of great pride when I win, yet make me humble enough to congratulate those who have beaten me.

Please let me always show love and kindness to all my rabbits, be they champions or ones that wouldn't stand a chance in competition.

GOD, make me forever friendly and helpful to my fellow rabbit breeders, as I would like them to be towards me.

Let me answer each rabbit show visitor's question with knowledge and feeling, so that they may know the regard I have for all my rabbits.

GOD, give me safe passage from one show to another, and let the visitors return home with a better understanding and love for rabbits. 

Amen

-Kristen

No comments: