Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Thankful

There are a lot of things to be Thankful for this year-

I'm thankful to have a husband that shares my interests in the rabbits and is willing to give up his Saturdays to go sit at shows with me.   I'm thankful he waters while I feed and he helps clean cages- and he is willing to check on the babies and do whatever is necessary to save them.

I'm thankful for my good group of rabbit friends.  The ones that assure me my rabbits don't suck after bad shows, who travel with me to far away shows and who put up with my grumpiness or non-stop chatter.  I'm thankful for the friends I see once or twice a year, but can pick up on a 6 month old conversation like we saw each other a week ago.

I'm thankful for the bunnies.  I'm thankful for the ones that see me and binky in their cages, or stick their noses out for kisses.  I'm thankful for the ones that go off feed when I'm not home, because it means they love me and miss me.  I'm thankful for the ones that don't want to be petted or loved on, but take excellent care of their babies or strut their fluff on the show tables.

I'm thankful I didn't sell out a year and a half ago when I started to.

I'm thankful for everyone who reads the blog.  Thank you and thank you for letting me know that sometimes these posts make a difference for you.

-Kristen

No comments: