Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 Goals- Revisited

Every year I write my goals out.  Every year I revisit the post and see what I wanted to accomplish and if I did. Below is my post from December- 2010.
Hmmm. It's that annual time of year where I sit down and think of what I'd like to accomplish this year. I always really enjoy this, but it's difficult sometimes to put what I want to do in words. After all, I can't exactly say I want to make the perfect rabbit because yes- that's what we are all trying to do! Every year, I up the ante just a little. If I don't hit these goals, it's ok, but I want to always push myself harder to reach the higher goals!

Top 20 in Sweeps- with reduced shows! I may be cutting down on the number of shows I go to, but I'd still like to secure a place in the Top 20.  This year I placed 6th in Sweeps!  What an incredible honor.
BIS/BRIS with a Homebred- You know the deal on this one :D. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride! I'm hoping for it in 2011!  It finally happened! With just a month or so to spare in the year, Keep's Panda brought home a Reserve in Show to Keep's Rabbitry!

Win a class at Convention- I won a class and BOSG at Nationals, I'd really like to take the honor at Convention this year!  Honestly, this was my dark-horse hope.  I never dreamed this one would come true, but this year Keep's Puzzle brought home a 1st place in the Self Senior Doe class and went on to place BOSG!
I am so incredibly proud of what has been accomplished at Keep's Rabbitry this year. I never thought I'd have a list (even a short one) that was fully completed.  I'll be getting to work on my new goals for next year and posting them soon!


-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I always LOVE reading the goals posts.;-) Congrats on meeting every goal! Can't wait to see what you have planned for 2012!!

Keep said...

Thank you! I look forward to the goals list recap each year <3. :D