Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, July 7, 2011

An update

I have been kind of quiet here on the blog lately, I know. I promise to try to pick things up again soon.

I'm doing all right- the bunnies are all doing great. Miss Fiona has become and absolute food hog. I think she would be fine to return to the barn outside (which is staying a nice temperature thanks to the new AC), but I will probably keep her in the house a little longer, earning me more dirty looks from Pants when I go outside to feed him and the others.

I'm having a hard time talking about what happened- my dad came over and saw Fiona and asked if "the other one" had died. I couldn't find words so I had to excuse myself from the room to go cry while Tim explained what happened. Even now, I am on the verge of tears just thinking about it.

We're heading out today to go pick up the new feed. I'm hoping things go well with it! If not, I can always mix it with Purina I guess and then eventually go back to Purina Show, but I really would prefer a better feed. I'll keep you updated on how everyone looks on it!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: