Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, July 17, 2009

More Hare News!

Jasmine and her babies seem to have settled in to a routine- she feeds them, and they stop dying. HOORAY for a balance!

Two of the five Jazz Hands babies died. I can't say I'm surprised, the does we were forcing to feed them seem to have been able to withhold their milk or something. It was bizarre. The remaining three have all been fostered in to Jasmine's brood and are currently doing well! They are going to Joni's house today to be taken care of with litters a little closer to their own size. Thanks again, Joni! I have visions of baby wool on pine shavings and I cringe a little bit.

The Taylorsville show is Saturday evening- I can't wait! I have 11 animals to show, which is a bit above what I was wanting to spend, but it's been a while since we've had a show and will be awhile until we have another. So I guess it's ok. :)

I'm showing mostly young juniors, so I don't expect any BIS, but ya never know, right? I'll even be showing a pair of hollands- and it's be surprisingly long since I've done that. I'm excited, one is a homegrown and one is a purchased buck.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry



No comments: