Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Few Quick Blog Notes

Added a few new blog links and removed a few- sorry guys, but I don't keep up links that aren't updated in a while! I'll re-add them if they get updated more regularly :).

I also changed my picture from Velotta's Joe to Keep's Barbi.


In rabbity news, one of my pregnant JW does turned up with head tilt. I'm hoping it's because of this insane weather- 60 degrees one day, 9 the next. I'm treating her with ivomec and she's been moved in to the house- fingers crossed for me guys! I don't want to lose this litter, but I definitely don't want to lose this doe!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear about your doe. *sending prayers* your way that she'll recover without any effects. When is she due? I hope she has an easy delivery. ((hugs))

Keep said...

She's due January 9th. Thankfully we still have some time, because right now there is no way she could deliver a litter and take care of them. :( *sigh* It's this awful weather- going from a 60 degree day to a 20 degree day- I guess I should be thankful that no one else got sick!