Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Learning New Things

I'm always learning new things- and I love it! It helps keep my ego in check :P.

Some of the things I've learned recently about rabbits-

English Spots can have solid babies, marked babies (what you're hoping for) and charlies! I had no idea!

English Angoras are shown in "Colored" and "White". Not to mention, "white" encompasses REW, BEW and pointed!

If you use a blower on your wooled breeds- this weird white powder comes out- even if you only miss 1 day of blowing!

Belgian Hares come in Black, Black & Tan and White, as well as Red! You just may have to go overseas to find them!

"Heavy boned" in hares refers to the way they stand- they should look like they are on tip-toes!


What about you? Have you learned anything new lately? I'd love to hear about it!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: