Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

JW Sell Out posting for a Friend

Due to circumstances, I am offering some really nice Jersey Woolies for sale.
Most are babies....some of them are registered and GC'd.
Check my site out and see if there may be something that you are interested in....e-mail me....and we will talk. I have tan pattern, self, AOV, a couple of agoutis and brokens.

Along with the rabbits, I have a small herd of pygmy goats for sale....1 billy and 2 nannies (1 of the nannies is bred,) I'm asking $150 for all of them.

Sorry I can not ship

www.geocities.com/blpipers

As an aside, Brandi has a nice herd of animals and she undervalues them in regular circumstances. If you're looking to get a start in woolies, I would highly recommend emailing her.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: