Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Big Changes

Well- we went out last night and Michelle and her family were so sweet- they purchased a new AC for us! Tim and I are planning on installing it today. It was such an awful thunderstorm last night that we would have literally been risking our lives to try to do it then. As soon as I get home, we're going to run out to get braces for the AC and then get to work on the installation part.

I also have finally switched feeds. Before the incident, I had set in to motion a plan to join a group of breeders who are shipping down PenPals rabbit feed. The check is in the mail and the feed is coming in Tuesday or Wednesday of next week!

Acccck, I'm so nervous. I hate changes, but I'm sick to death of losing half my feed to fines and I know the condition on my animals is better than Purina is showing.

We'll see though- if PenPals doesn't work, it will ruin the herd for Convention AND JW Nationals (if we're still around then). However, Brenda of Narrow Gate Farms is using it and her Hollands look incredible. So fingers crossed for me everyone!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

1 comment:

Briana said...

I hope everything works out for you Keep. <3