Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, April 12, 2010

JW Nationals Results!

JW Nationals coincided with a local show- I hate that, I'd have liked to have been able to swing them both, especially since it looks like we're going to be light on shows this summer.


Nationals:

Keep's Poplar- Self Sr. Buck- 8/24
Keep's Forest- Self Sr. Buck- 3/24
Keep's Tar Heel- Self Sr. Buck- 6/24
Keep's Tryon- Shaded Sr. Buck- 2/8 (sad.gif- always a bridesmaid)
Keep's Cairo- Shaded Sr. Buck- 1/8!!!! My first Nationals Win!- BOSG!
Keep's Epiphany- Shaded Sr. Doe- 4/15
Keep's Heart Throb- Shaded Jr. Buck- 2/8

Specialty:

Keep's Poplar- Self Sr. Buck- 2/25
Keep's Tar Heel- Self Sr. Buck- 9/25
Keep's Cairo- Shaded Sr. Buck- 2/9
Keep's Epiphany- Shaded Sr. Doe- 2/12(ish?)
Keep's Fiona- Shaded Jr. Doe- 3/7. Not bad- she has NO coat right now at all lol!

Day After Nationals, Show A
Keep's Forest- Self Sr. Buck- 6/20
Keep's Tar Heel- Self Sr. Buck- 9/20
Keep's Tryon- Shaded Sr. Buck- 1/8 !
Keep's Fiona- Shaded Jr. Doe- 2/7

Day After Nationals, Show B
Keep's Poplar- Self Sr. Buck- 2/19- lost to the buck that took BOSB- and only BARELY, the judge had to go to the SOP multiple times to compare the top two.
Keep's Forest- Self Sr. Buck- 4/19
Keep's Tar Heel- Self Sr. Buck- 6/19
Keep's Tryon- Shaded Sr. Buck- 1/6- BOG!
Keep's Bahama- Shaded Sr. Doe- 1/7- BOSG!
Keep's Epiphany- Shaded Sr. Doe- 3/7
Keep's Heart Throb- Shaded Jr. Buck- 2/6

So, even though I missed out on seeing local friends and missed some friends winning BIS and BRIS, I had a FANTASTIC time and I'm absolutely thrilled with my placings.

It's incredible- and it seems the biggest factor in my placings was lack of coat! If only I could have had a little more perfection in the coats-

but hey, I finally crossed that glass ceiling that kept me at 2nd place and took my FIRST NATIONALS WIN! To go on and take BOSG was incredible, the competition was stiff!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

3 comments:

Whitney said...

CONGRATS KEEP!! Your woolies are amazing!! You did awesome!

April @ Scrambled Eggs said...

Congratulations!!

LilBitFarms said...

HUGE congrats Keep! You have amazing rabbits!