Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WOW

I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now.

To begin with, we've decided to continue with our mini lops for the time being. I'm bringing in a trio that I hope will help, as well as moving out a doe. We'll evaluate our juniors and cull that number down as well.


The Mountain State Fair is Saturday morning! EEK. Let's see- Joni is coming up Friday, Lisa & Heidi will be around as well and Lisa wanted to get together, I have tattooing, grooming and pedigrees to work on. I've also got to get my sale animals ready.

Saturday, we've got to show the woefully out of condition animals- so many of them are molting right now! EEK! See my rants on having to send in entries super early for more on how I feel about this.

After the show, we'll probably bum around the Fair for a hour or so, then hopefully we'll be able to get together with Brandi & her family for dinner! :)

So, lots of friends, lots of fun, and lots of fur flying! Then, as soon as this show is over, we've got to start getting ready for Greensboro and, dare I say it, Convention Entries!

Wow.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: