Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, September 12, 2008

Greensboro coming up soon!

The triple in Greensboro is coming up soon! So of course, I start thinking of entries..

Let's see- I WANT to show

Hollands:

BSB
BSB
BJB
SJB
BJD
SJD



Minis:

BJB
BJD
SJD
SSD
BSB

Woolies:

Self SB
Self JB
Self JD
Self JD
Shaded SB
Shaded SB
Tan JD
Tan JB


But- I won't! LOL. WAY too many entries to even consider. That will be who I look out when I go out tonight/tomorrow. I'll pare it down, then pare it down again Tuesday for actual entries.

The ones in red probably won't make the first cut, or will be put on the "watch" list, due to a molt, etc.

In my final decision, I'll consider overall condition, age vs. maturity, legs- yes legs! If the rabbit is granded with several legs, I may leave it at home just to use those entry fees for others! I have so many juniors I want to show, I know I can't take them all! So some may be entered in just one or two shows, rather than all three.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: