Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, March 31, 2008

Announcement:

It's come to my attention that some people are reposting my blogs.

GIVE CREDIT. "Taken from somewhere else" or "from my friend" or "from another breeder" isn't going to cut it.

I'm beyond livid right now. I can't even begin to describe how it feels to write out something and find out someone else has decided to steal it.

There is nothing wrong with quoting someone else, but hey- A NAME IS MANDATORY.

I can't even think of a nice way to express what I'm feeling right now, so we'll leave it at this.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Great day, Kristen. Sorry this has happened! What in the world?? Why would someone want to do that?

Keep said...

I have no idea! It's so frustrating, especially since most of this is just my opinion! Ugh, I don't understand people sometimes.