Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Announcement about my herd

I've decided to sell out of Agoutis. This is a problem since most of my REW herd does carry for Agouti, so expect to see Agoutis for sale in the future as well.

I'm selling FFR'S Chaos, a chestnut doe from out in California. I bought her to go with Chester, my buck, but since I have sold him, I don't see a reason to keep her either. She is proven and does have 2 legs.


In other news, we had a holland litter born today! LBF's Zapp x The Nature Trail's Miss Muffett produced two beautiful, healthy kits for us, and 1 DOA. I'm very excited about this litter, especially since it is the first out of Zapp :).

We have a good number of does due in the next week or so, hopefully they will all kindle healthy litters as well! I'm looking forward to having babies again!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: