Entertainment Blog Directory

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Not Related to Rabbits Post!

Hey guys, wow, my first not-rabbit post! I think anyway :)

As you know, I've got four beautiful puppies that will be ready to go home on Feb. 11th!

1 Male Black and Tan, looks to be Longhair, $400.
1 Male Red, $350
1 Female Black and Tan, $400
1 Female Black & Tan Dapple, Has Found the Perfect Home :)

All of them carry longhair smile.gif. AKC puppy application and puppy pack included in price, they will have full registration.

I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time, deposit refundable if applicable.

$100 non-refundable deposit required to hold a puppy for up to 2 weeks after agreed upon pick up date. smile.gif

Delivery is not an option unless discussed at time of deposit, I reserve the right to charge a gas fee for longer distances smile.gif.

Thanks!
-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: