Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mocksville, 01-19-2008

Remember to get your show entries in! The deadline is tonight at 9pm *I believe*. It's a double open and double youth show! Entries go to Judy Bustle at showentry@msn.com .

We got our entries in earlier, but I need to remember to check for a confirmation! I'm sad, we're very "breed heavy" right now- as in one breed has much more of a show range than the others, because they are in the best condition and haven't been chewed on.

I'm excited, I'll be trying for the granding leg on one of my does (which is a 2008 rabbitry goal, if you remember!). One of my guys has his first show ever, and several rabbits are looking for first or second legs. I'm even bringing back a special girl of mine who hasn't seen the table in quite a while. I don't expect her to win (though she's beautiful), but I would like to see if I can get her bred while at the show. Nothing like a little stress and the smell of several hundred other rabbits to get the does in the mood!

I like to make a list of who I'm taking and who I'm selling. I'm delivering three rabbits as it is, it wouldn't do to forget one! I also need to make sure I have all the pedigrees I need- I HATE forgetting a pedigree! It's always best to have them with you, so when you need it, it's there!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: