Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Graphic Designs for Sale

Hey all! I'll be offering graphics, logos, avatars and web pictures for sale!

Custom made avatar & banner- $7

Custom made web picture- $10

Custom made web picture, avatar & banner- $15

Borders and/or text on pictures- $0.50 each

Logo- $7

Website background- $5-$10 depending on the style

Website buttons- $1 each.

Additional packages or work can be done, just inquire and we'll set up prices. I will accept paypal payments, or personal checks.

In the case of personal checks, allow 14 days for the check to clear before work will begin.

A webpage devoted to this information or additional options as they come available will be placed on my site as soon as possible, as well as examples of my work :)

*will do pictures or logos for anything*

All right, thanks for checking out my public service announcement :).

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: