Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Even more babies

I was hoping for some Fourth of July babies- After all, I had does due on July 2nd, July 3rd and July 4th!

Nope, it wasn't to be.

However, on July 3rd Keep's Bee gave me six kits by Keep's Poplar.  Her first litter had only two, so I am shocked, but thrilled! It looks like four REWs and two blacks, but I do my best not to count my chickens early, there have been some wild color swings over the years here.

I am hoping there are some doelings in all the litters around.  I'm still waiting on Keep's Sunset, Heartbreaker and Epiphany to kindle.  Then in another week and a half we have another round due!

I may do some breedings tonight.  Keep's Muse just weaned her foster baby a few days ago and I'm eager to send her on a date with one of the boys!

-Kristen

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Yay!! You're finally getting babies...post some pics here or fb, can't wait to see the little cuties. <3 Keep's woolies!

Keep said...

I'll get pictures soon! they are finally getting to the out of the box stage! (at least some are hehe)