Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, June 25, 2012

Babies in the Barn

Keep's Harmony kindled three kits, though ultimately the only one born alive did pass away.  This is her second attempt, the first time she kindled all kits were born DOA.  I hope she gets it figured out soon!

Erb's Indiana kindled FIVE beautiful babies.  She scattered her first litter of seven, but this time around she did everything perfectly!  Four of the kits are black, one is a fun color- dare I hope it's blue or smoke pearl? I do dare! I am trying not to get my hopes up, however.

It's nice to have babies in the barn again.  I am going to try sexing them as babies and see how accurate it is.  It would be nice to know what to expect, even though I am still not making any babies available until at least 8 weeks old.

I'm planning on doing some junior evaluation soon.  I need to move out some rabbits- well I don't need to, I still have five empty cages, but with Indiana's awesome sized litter, I know space will be at a premium soon.

-Kristen

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see baby pictures in a few weeks. :-)