Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Still Miss You...

I went outside to give the bunnies a treat- a few sprigs of cilantro to everyone over 3 months old.

I couldn't help myself- I thought "You will be SO excited for this.  I bet you can't wait."

Then I remembered you're gone and it hurt all over again.

I find myself always turning towards your cage and it surprises me half the time to see someone else there.  A memory will hit at the most inopportune time and I have to push it away for fear of crying.

Has it really been 2 months? It seems like it was just last week.


I still miss you Tryon.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

2 comments:

Briana said...

Oh Keep... you almost made me cry. :( Nothing I say can fix it, but I hope that soon the pain will fade a little. It's been 5 years since my cat died, but I see a picture of him and I still cry like a baby... it doesn't totally go away, but why would you want to forget them... <3 RIP Marmalade and Tryon.

LilBitFarms said...

;( Hugs!