Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, March 6, 2011

BABIES!

I'm so happy!

Keep's Smoke (Smoke Pearl Point) finally kindled two beautiful, healthy babies!
Lyle Creek's Minx (broken seal) kindled 4! Two are himis/broken himis though and will not go in to the breeding program.
Keep's Bahama (siamese sable) kindled 4, a peanut, one that didn't get out of the birth sac and two healthy babies!

TB's China Dolla ended up having 2 DOAs, but she'll be rebred soon, along with the other two does that didn't take.

I have two does due on Tuesday that are nesting! After that, I have a few does due on Thursday, then a few more due after that. :)

I'm so happy with the litters! I'm going to evaluate Smoke's litter maintenance ability. If her babies seem to be getting along well, I may foster off Bahama's kids so I can keep her open for Convention babies! Her son Panda is the one who took 3rd at Convention this year, so I definitely want to have more juniors out of her ready!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: