Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wow!

Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day. The does were definitely enjoying the good weather, as Tim informed me when I got home from work. He'd cleaned a few cages for me and when he was sexing the bunnies to see if they could go in the same play pen together (he's such a good husband), he saw that a few really wanted to be bred!

So, when I got home I played matchmaker and WOW he wasn't kidding. I can't wait to see some of the babies out of these pairings:

Lyle Creek's Minx x Keep's Tryon (expecting seal, broken seal, siamese sable, broken siamese sable)

WO's Flirt x Keep's Poplar (expecting black, chestnut, opal, blue- other colors possible).

Keep's Bahama x Keep's Triumph (expecting seal, siamese sable, pointed or rew)

Keep's Chapel Hill x Keep's Panda (expecting black, broken black, tort, broken tort, or blue version of all these colors)

Keep's Smoke x Keep's Triton (expecting Siamese sable, smoke pearl, sable point, smoke pearl point)

China Doll (I can't remember the prefix off the top of my head) x Bluestar's Speckle (expecting chestnut or broken chestnut, black or broken black with a chance of opal or orange!)

YAY for taking advantage of the weather!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: